Welcome To My Paradise ! Annyeonghaseyo Follow! or Dashboard

Friday, September 3, 2010

REVERT TO HOMELAND


assalamualaikum....
yeaahhh !
Sept 4 2010
start lah seme leave
and large leave....
all of us leave from
4-19 Sept 2010, 2 week...
those old...
can collect much raya money...
hehehehe...
(START LAH DISPUTE AMONG FEELING IN HEART)
eeee...
unabashed lah you this...
already even big want raya money more..
do not hopefully can...
eh,
who said me unavailable raya money more??
who talk like the near you???
told me to now...
CORRECTION..
I still studying,
so,
must be I can raya money more...
unless I already have a job
must be do not get raya money more...
understand??
(IMMEDIATELY SHUT UP)

aaaaarrrrrrhhhhhhh!!!!!
any only...
can to do not get to...
that different story...
as long as I am happy want celebrate...
that only
that I want...
all right,
to who that want to return
to the village...
be careful on the road...
remember beloved person...
GUIDE CAREFUL SAFE LIFE....
selamat hari raya ( n _ n ) !

No comments:

Post a Comment